Reasons behind our new summer program
• Our academic strength in this field: the Faculty of Economics and Business Studies at UAM is ranked 51-100 worldwide in Hospitality & Leisure Management (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022).
• The economic importance of Tourism in Spain (more than 12% of GDP).
• The UN World Tourism Organization is headquartered in Madrid.
12-23 June 2023
Selected topics covered in our new program
• Environmental Policy and Sustainable Tourism
• Cutting-edge technology applied to tourism activities (Crypto-economics and crypto-assets, Metaverse)
• Human resource management in Europe’s Hospitality sector
• Hospitality Finance in Europe
• Customer Experience Management in Hospitality
• Culture, history, leisure, and attractions management in Madrid
Coordination with the Summer School of Economics and Business
It is offered just the two weeks before our traditional Summer School of Economics and Business (SSEB). So now we have two consecutive programs (2 + 4 weeks) that you can take together or separately.
Advantages of enrolling in both programs
• You would save 100 euros by not having to pay two non-refundable application fees.
• You would not have to fill out two application forms if you apply here: Application to the Tourism Summer School