The Faculty of Economics and Business Studies (Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales in Spanish) is located in the main campus of Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Campus de Cantoblanco). This campus is at the northernmost part of the city of Madrid, close to the neighboring towns of Alcobendas and San Sebastián de los Reyes.
How to arrive?
The easiest and usually fastest way to get from any other part of Madrid to the Cantoblanco Campus is by the commuter train (Cercanías). You may take either line C4A (direction to Alcobendas/San Sebastián de los Reyes) or C4B (direction to Tres Cantos/Colmenar Viejo) and get off at “Cantoblanco Universidad” station.
You can see more information about Madrid’s suburban trains here.
Other transportation options:
- To get to campus by bus, there are lines running from Madrid (714, 828) and from other towns (Alcobendas, Tres Cantos, etc.). The main lines are the following:
- Línea 714: Plaza Castilla – Cantoblanco – Comillas
- Línea 827: Alcobendas – Cantoblanco
- Línea 827A: San Sebastián de los Reyes – Alcobendas – Cantoblanco
- Línea 828: Campo de las Naciones – Aeropuerto – Cantoblanco
- To get to campus by car, you should take the highway from Madrid to Colmenar Viejo (M-607) and exit at Km. 15. You may access the campus through both the North and South entrances.
Public transportation in Madrid
See complete information about public transportation in Madrid here.